Daddy Freeze schools follower who tried to establish tithing through Abraham

Another misguided fellow who cannot back up his assertions with anything better than Abraham paying tithe, which happened only once in Abraham’s entire life.

How do you base the premise of monthly tithing on an incident that occurred only once?

5 Facts you should know about Abraham.

1. Abraham was NOT a Christian! Abraham was the fore father of Islam, Judaism and Christianity so claiming he was a christian because he gave tithe once in his lifetime to Melchizedek is a false premise.

2. Abraham ‘gave’ not ‘paid’ tithe as is falsely misrepresented, from the spoils of a war, NOT FROM HIS INCOME OR PERSONAL WEALTH!
Before Abraham gave this tithe, he was blessed personally by Melchizedek and entertained with bread and wine.
* Genesis 14:18 KJV
[18] And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

3. Abraham and Lot were both very rich, so rich that the land could not accommodate their wealth, long BEFORE, NOT AFTER, ABRAHAM GAVE TITHE. So tithe didn’t bring Abraham ANY INCREASE!
Genesis 13:2,5 KJV
[2] Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold. [5] Lot also, had flocks, and herds, and tents.

4. Every Muslim is also a seed of Abraham, in Islam he is known as ‘Ibrahim’ SAW. This also applies to every person in the world practicing Judaism, they are all seeds of Abraham, let’s remember the Bible said he will be the father of many nations.
*Genesis 17:5 KJV
[5] Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

5. The only people blessed by tithing are the pastors who collect it, NO ONE ELSE! Nigeria has 98million Christians, 51% of the country’s population and there are no visible blessings of tithing except to the pastors who fly private jets and live ostentatious lives. According to worldpoverty.io more people in Nigeria are getting into poverty by the minute, despite Churches in their hundreds of thousands.

If you read Mal 3:12, we are promised a Delightsome land and everyone will call us blessed, do you see any delight or blessing around you? ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple

6 thoughts on “Daddy Freeze schools follower who tried to establish tithing through Abraham

  1. DAYO FADARE says:

    good response boda mi to a brainwashed blind daddy G.O followers. this response will go a long way to free millions of #Sheeples

  2. Akwei Konuah says:

    It is funny how Christians waste time on unnecessary things just like this tithing thing, when there are more important things to be discussed, let us consider a subject like Satan how much do we know about him and his works, The Bible tells us that he came to steal kill and destroy, the question is it true and if yes, is he doing just that, so therefore what are Christians doing about it. Christians should wake up and start being serious. Every true Christian should take The bible and start reading from Genesis through Revelations they should study it, a lot of truth will be revealed to them. 1 Jn 2:27

  3. Ray Ajao says:

    He was not yet called Abraham by God , he was still a gentile Abram when he gave the tithe of 10% to Mechizedec and the remaining 90% was given back to the pagan king of Sodom and it people. He kept nothing for himself and he paid tithe once with the spoils of war and never did it again .

  4. jobshow says:

    There are 2 Priesthood in the Bible
    the Levitical Priesthood – old testament
    blood of goats and bulls sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.
    and
    the Royal Priesthood – New testament)
    the blood of Christ, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!
    Jesus is our great high priest who has ascended into heaven offered a Better Sacrifice
    to offer gifts and sacrifices for sins
    Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant for the believers because when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.
    He made us Priest and kings Rev 5:10
    Sacrifice expected Hebrews 13:15-16 worship God, giving thanks, Good works and Share/Communicate with people
    Jesus did not emphasize Tithing rather he encourage cheerful giving and the early apostle never emphasize it but giving offerings to ministerial work. why the compulsion giving rather than the cheerful giving recommended by new testament
    A Christian cannot be under a curse for not tithing or under closed heaven

Leave a Reply